TESC Ltd has close links with a group of specialist funders who are able to provide financial support to help businesses install clean technologies that cut carbon emissions and save energy.
We are able to access financial products and services which are designed to help you implement sustainable business strategies, delivering competitive advantage and viable economic returns.
Funding may be available up to 100% of the total cost of a project. Equipment, professional fees, building works and maintenance can be included within the arrangement with installments aligned to cash flow, future budgets and government supported incentives e.g. feed in tariffs (FITs)
To provide you with an idea of some of the low carbon technologies inc. lighting and heating systems we are able to assist in financing:
- Solar including solar water heating and solar photovoltaic electricity generation – funding for new commercial build or commercial retro-fit applications available
- Wind light commercial wind turbine funding, to larger scale wind projects – this includes arranging project finance for wind farms
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP) – commercial applications where alongside the electricity generated the heat by-product can be utilised for space heating
- Geothermal equipment such as ground source heat pumps and air source heating
- Zero Emission Vehicles – hybrid, electric and bi-fuel vehicles including light commercial vans, commercial vehicles and passenger cars
- Hydro Power Finance – funding for small scale and larger hydro power projects
- Bio-Fuel Manufacturing Plant Finance – Bio-diesel, Bio-ethanol and Bio-gas production
- Bio-mass Heating Systems – commercial bio-mass boiler and heating system applications.
For further information on funding your specific requirements please contact email@example.com
Telephone: 0800 118 5755 (free from landlines in UK, mobile providers may charge)