At TESC Ltd we ensure that by utilising our in house project managers all our client project benefits and objectives are met in full.
The use of project management support techniques gives better initial planning and assessment and management of risks. It provides a greater chance of forecasting problem areas while there is still time to take corrective action and it allows flexibility for alternative modes of operation. The successful project management service offered by TESC Ltd concentrates on the three prime critical success factors of time, cost and quality, ensuring a coherent structure for managing all three.
TESC’s the successful delivery of on-time on-budget projects embrace the following fundamental aspects:
- Providing expert advice from day one
- Supporting you in setting clear objectives and a defined scope
- Supplying crucial resources where and when required
- Using a structured process for managing risk
- The tight control of budgets
- Management of communications and supply chain relationships
- Delivery of the completed project to time, on budget and as per the agreed scope
- Performance measurement through key performance indicators
Working in collaboration with our clients at an early stage, TESC have helped reduce costs, provided a flexible and responsive resource and has provided clients with access to new technologies, skills and the necessary expertise across small and complex projects.
We are able to provide project managers with the necessary skills and experience to take your project forward to a successful conclusion
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0800 118 5755 (free from landlines in UK, mobile providers may charge)