Durable, ultra-rollable and paper-thin, these amazing marine-grade Powerfilm panels can be fully rolled up. Perfect for applications where extreme flexibility is important, or where a very thin profile is needed.
- Powerfilm panels can be walked on
- Suitable for adhering to a firm surface using a PVA glue
- Fix to canvas awnings,spray hoods & tents or boat/caravan/motorhome roofs with Stayput Fasteners
- Integrated with a fabric backing for enhanced product functionality these panels perform well in diverse environments, including hot sun.
- Cadmium Free.
- The short integral solar panel cable terminates in a marine grade weatherproof PowerFilm connector
- Provided with two PowerFilm cables - 1m accessory cable (with female cigarette lighter adapter socket) & 4.6m battery cable (with ring terminals)
- Blocking diodes fitted.
Powerfilm solar panels are monolithically integrated which eliminates the need for damage-prone manual connections of individual solar cells.
- 5 year output warranty.
- Rated 7W, 450mA @ 15.4V
- Dims: 584.2 x 368.3 mm unrolled, 368.3 x 101.6 mm rolled up
- Weight: 0.27 kg
PLEASE NOTE: The 7W Powerfilm panel is part of Powerfilm's new, more powerful range.